- This version of Bomgar has been certified for the physical Bomgar Appliances (B200 & B300), virtual Bomgar Appliances (Azure, VMware, & Hyper-V), and cloud deployment models.
- This release requires Base software 5.3.0 or later.
- Added macOS 10.14 (Mojave) support for the Bomgar customer client.
- Vault discovery can be limited by any combination of domain, accounts, local accounts, and/or endpoints.
- Resolved an issue with the rep console ceasing to work during proxy detection against an authenticating proxy.
- Resolved an issue with Jumpoint clusters showing as offline in /login when all nodes are actually online.
- Resolved an issue with /console redirecting to /login.
- Improved RDP sessions to favor screen sharing performance over CPU usage.
- Resolved an issue with Linux customer clients using excessive amounts of CPU during sessions when non-English characters such as Umlaut are injected.
- ClearType fonts can now be enabled or disabled when starting or stopping screen sharing. (Windows only)
- Resolved an issue with double quotations not being passed correctly when using non-English keyboard layouts.
- Modified Bomgar Button shortcuts to no longer use 8.3 file paths on Windows.
- Resolved an issue with session policies viewing Windows systems at the login screen as unattended.
- Supports upgrades from RS 17.1.2+. If on a version prior to this, multiple upgrades will be required.
- Requires Integration Client 1.6.3.
- Requires Endpoint Credential Manager 1.2.2.
- Certified with the following Bomgar Mobile versions:
- NOTE: The above mobile apps require a trusted CA-signed certificate on the appliance.