- This version of Bomgar has been certified for physical Bomgar Appliances (B200, B300 & B400), virtual Bomgar Appliances (Azure, VMWare & Hyper-V), and cloud deployment models.
- This release requires Base software 5.2.0 or later.
- Localized software is available for the 18.1 release.
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Chinese (Traditional)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
- Portuguese (Portugal)
- Spanish (Latin America)
- Spanish (European)
- Resolved an issue with the Windows customer client sometimes scrolling to the top of the chat when a new message was received.
- Resolved an issue where the Send File option on elevated macOS customer clients would point to the root user’s desktop instead of the current user’s desktop.
- Resolved an issue where customers in a click-to-chat session with no rep present could still send a chat message.
- Resolved an issue with Jump Item types appearing multiple times on the /login > Jump > Jump Item Roles edit page.
- Resolved an issue where a click-to-chat session would continue to run after the customer agreement had timed out.
- Corrected the placement of the Accept/Decline text on the click-to-chat elevation prompt.
- Resolved an issue that could cause the software to unexpectedly stop when a large number of clients simultaneously connected and when real-time chat translations were enabled.
- Modified Windows Jump Clients to use a delayed service start.
- Resolved an issue with the mouse pointer being invisible in the presentation web client in Internet Explorer 11.
- Corrected the message returned when the incorrect query was input in the /login > Reports > Compliance page.
- Resolved an issue where the rep console sometimes incorrectly showed online Jump Clients as offline.
- Updated the RDP functionality to work with the Microsoft updates for Windows 8+.
- Supports upgrades from 16.2.3+. If on a version prior to this, multiple upgrades will be required.
- This release is certified with the following Bomgar Mobile versions:
- Requires Integration Client 1.6.3+.
- Require Endpoint Credential Manager 1.2.2+.