- This version of Bomgar has been certified for physical Bomgar Appliances (B200, B300 & B400), virtual Bomgar Appliances (Azure, VMWare & Hyper-V), and cloud deployment models.
- This release requires Base software 5.1.2 or later.
- Font smoothing is no longer disabled/enabled in Windows when screen sharing starts/stops.
- RDP sessions now consume less CPU on the Jumpoint host.
- The Alt+Shift shortcut, which changes the keyboard language layout, is no longer passed to the customer system during an RDP session.
- The man Enter/Return key now injects the proper key.
- The customers client now has focus when launched.
- Session recordings for sessions using Video Optimized now record in Video Optimized, consuming less bandwidth and storage.
- Resolved several issues with AltGr key injection in RDP.
- Resolved an issue resulting in an internal server error being shown when attempting to change an Embassy expiration.
- Resolved an issue with outbound event emails not properly sending when customer and rep surveys were completed.
- Resolved an issue where the customer client showed the default uninstall text despite customizations.
- Resolved an internal session error when editing some group/session policies.
- Copy/paste from the macOS rep console now works on Windows logon/lock screens.
- Resolved an issue where local Jumps could lock out accounts when Jumping across domains.
- Resolved an issue with the rep console becoming unresponsive in the presence of large numbers of Jump Groups.
- Supports upgrades from 16.1.4+. If on a version prior to this, multiple upgrades will be required.
- This release is certified with the following Bomgar Mobile versions:
- Requires Integration Client 1.6.3+.
- Require Endpoint Credential Manager 1.2.1+.