- This version of Bomgar has been certified for physical Bomgar Appliances (B200, B300 & B400), virtual Bomgar Appliances (Azure, VMWare & Hyper-V), and cloud deployment models.
- This release requires Base software 5.1.1 or later.
New Features and Enhancements:
- Support for Azure Atlas deployments.
- Support for Hyper-V Atlas deployments.
- In the API, start_session and codeName values are now case insensitive.
- RDP sessions now use the timezone of either the rep console (for local RDP) or the Jumpoint (for RDP sessions launched via Jumpoint).
- Jump Item sorting is now faster and occurs less frequently due to Jump Item auto-refreshes.
- Resolved an issue that could result in the /login > Rep Console > Rep Console Settings page not displaying correctly after a site upgrade.
- Resolved an issue that could cause the Bomgar video converter to hang, preventing subsequent conversions.
- Embassy users can now be required to use two-factor authentication.
- Resolved an issue with Jump Clients on MacOS 10.12+ unexpectedly stopping when thumbnails were enabled.
- Resolved an issue that could cause memory leaks.
- Supports upgrades from 16.1.4+. If on a version prior to this, multiple upgrades will be required.
- This release is certified with the following Bomgar Mobile versions:
- Requires Integration Client 1.6.3+.
- Require Endpoint Credential Manager 1.2.1+.