- This version of Bomgar has been certified for physical Bomgar Appliances (B200, B300 & B400), virtual Bomgar Appliances (VMWare & Hyper-V), and cloud deployment models.
- This release requires Base software 4.4.2 or later.
- Resolved an issue with get_support_teams not accepting the showmembers parameter.
- Resolved an issue with connections to the real-time API not being cleaned up properly under certain circumstances.
- Resolved an issue with detecting the lock screen on Windows 10.
- Resolved an issue with various CMD key combinations not being sent through screen sharing correctly.
- Resolved an issue with CTRL Click not working as expected through screen sharing.
- Resolved an issue with the mouse cursor appearing to have a box around it.
- Resolved an issue with the representative console using too much memory when switching between the video optimized performance setting and other performance settings.
- Resolved an issue with thumbnails on large resolutions causing screen sharing to lag sometimes.
- Resolved an issue with the mouse pointer alignment on newer Windows OSes when using zoom/scaling.
- Resolved an issue with the representative console appearing to hang when connection has been lost.
- Resolved an issue where clipboard contents could sometimes be pasted twice on remote systems.
Web Rep Console
- Resolved an issue with the Ctrl+Alt+Del button not working properly.
- Resolved an issue with displaying a disconnect error message if the first port failed and another port is being tried.
- Resolved an issue with the Ctrl+Alt+Del button not being displayed sometimes.
- Supports upgrades from 15.2.2+. If on a version prior to this, multiple upgrades will be required.
- This release is certified with the following Bomgar Mobile versions:
- Requires Integration Client 1.6.3+.