- This version of Bomgar has been certified for physical Bomgar Appliances (B200, B300 & B400) and virtual as well as cloud deployment models.
- This release requires Base software 4.4.1 or later.
New Features and Enhancements:
- The Endpoint Credential Manager protocol version is now displayed on the /login > Status page.
- Network restrictions once again apply only to authenticated APIs.
- Resolved an issue where editing the internal address to a name that resolved to a different IP on the same traffic node would not update the relationship properly.
- Resolved an issue with Shell Jump timeouts causing authentication errors.
- Resolved an issue with 16-bit color causing problems on some Linux distros.
- Resolved an issue with the company name not being displayed properly in the Jump Client uninstall script.
- Resolved an issue with the session sidebar title not showing special characters correctly.
- Resolved an issue with the command shell losing focus after running a canned script.
- Resolved an issue with the Show My Screen button text not fitting properly in some languages.
- Resolved an issue with some Passive Jump Clients not being properly removed from the rep console’s listing after their expiration.
- Resolved an issue with BRCS commands not working properly with reps who logged in using SAML.
- Resolved an issue where elevation would not occur when using UPN-formatted credentials.
- Resolved an issue with the ECM button being visible to external reps.
- Resolved an issue with canned scripts with large payloads not executing properly.
- Resolved an issue with the copy and paste options being greyed out on the file transfer tab.
- Resolved an issue with no error message being displayed if the rep clicked on a link to a shared file or folder from a customer no longer in session.
- Resolved an issue where the mirror driver was used when monitoring another rep if they had it installed.
- Resolved an issue with recordings sometimes being corrupted if they were in the process of being converted while an upgrade to the site occurred.
- Resolved an issue where local users would not be displayed after upgrading.
- Resolved an issue with the connection agent password field accepting characters outside of the alpha-numeric range.
- Resolved an issue with RADIUS connection agents not always reconnecting after losing connection due to network issues.
- Now displaying a more specific error message when a certificate with no subject or issuer is uploaded to LDAPS.
- Resolved an issue with /login sometimes displaying a blank page.
- Endpoint Credential Management added to the What’s New page.
- Resolved an issue where “exe” would sometimes be appended to the Windows executable, resulting in files ending with “.exe.exe”.
- Supports upgrades from 15.1.4+. If on a version prior to this, multiple upgrades will be required.
- This release is certified with the following Bomgar Mobile versions:
- iOS Rep Console 2.2.8
- iOS Customer Client 2.2.4
- iOS Presentation Client 2.2.1
- Android Rep Console 2.2.6
- Android, Samsung Android, and HTC Android Customer Clients 2.2.8
- Android Presentation Client 2.2.1
- Requires Integration Client 1.6.1+ and Endpoint Credential Manager (ECM) 188.8.131.523+.
- Integration with Bomgar Vault requires Vault add-on licensing. Contact your account manager for more details.
- Discontinued support for RDP via newly deployed Jumpoints on Windows XP/2003.