- This version of Bomgar has been certified for the physical Bomgar Appliances (B200, B300, & B400), virtual Bomgar Appliances (VMware & Hyper-V), and cloud deployment models.
- This release requires Base software 4.4.1 or later.
- Resolved an issue with the real-time API sometimes having duplicate IDs.
- Resolved an issue with the representative console failing to run BRCS scripts on Macs after using SAML authentication.
- Resolved an issue with the customer client on Mac having problems when corrupt or modified versions of QuickTime were located on the system.
- Resolved an issue with session recordings taking up extra space and being converted slowly.
- Resolved an issue with syncing LDAP security providers that have different search bases.
- Resolved an issue with not being able to edit user accounts after upgrading from 15.1.x if a group policy had a blank name.
- Resolved an issue with using Internet Explorer to start sessions.
- Supports upgrades from RS 15.1.4+. If on a version prior to this, multiple upgrades will be required.
- Requires Integration Client 1.6.1.
- Certified with the following Bomgar Mobile versions:
- iOS Rep Console 2.2.8
- iOS Customer Client 2.2.4
- iOS Presentation Client 2.2.1
- Android Rep Console 2.2.6
- Android, Samsung Android, and HTC Android Customer Clients 2.2.8
- Android Presentation Client 2.2.1+
- NOTE: The above mobile apps require trusted CA-signed certificates on the appliance.