- This version of Bomgar has been certified for the physical Bomgar Appliances (B200, B300, & B400), virtual Bomgar Appliances (VMware & Hyper-V), and cloud deployment models.
- This release requires Base software 4.3.0 or later.
- Requires Integration Client 1.4.1.
- Resolved an issue with using the reporting API to download session recordings in an Atlas environment.
- Resolved an issue so that Bomgar Buttons deployed to custom directories now use the deployed directory and not the Windows Temp directory.
- Resolved an issue with Bomgar Buttons working only twice.
- Resolved an issue with errors sometimes being displayed when attempting to download the customer client.
- Resolved an issue with Jump Clients sometimes appearing offline in the representative console but online on the local machine.
- Resolved an issue with some applications appearing as blacked out windows in screen sharing.
- Resolved an issue with custom links using %REP.USERNAME% substitution not working properly.
- Resolved an issue with custom links double encoding some %SESSION.CUSTOM% values.
- Resolved an issue where ending one session would sometimes also end another session.
- Resolved an issue with not being able to edit user accounts after upgrading from 15.1.x caused by a group policy having a blank name.
- Resolved an issue with Shell Jump timeouts displaying authentication errors.
- Support team and embassy code names are now case insensitive.
- Supports upgrades from RS 14.3.2+. If on a version prior to this, multiple upgrades will be required.