August 12, 2020
- This version of Privileged Remote Access has been certified for physical BeyondTrust Appliances, virtual BeyondTrust Appliances, and cloud deployment models.
- 20.1.4 PA requires Base 5.5.0 or Base 6.0.1.
- Resolved file lock issue when copy/pasting to an RDP endpoint.
- Resolved issues encountered when testing LDAP providers with MFA enabled.
- Resolved issue with ECM credential store display encountered when performing remote Jumps.
- Resolved issue in which correct hostname was not used when issuing external invite to alternate site.
- Corrected issue in which line breaks in pre-login agreement were not preserved.
- Resolved issue with node selection in clustered environments.
- Added new, potentially faster option for LDAP searches.
- Resolved permission issue with email modification.
- Resolved issue with Passive Jump Client connection frequency.
- Resolved issue with remote shell recording conversion.
- Supports upgrades from Privileged Remote Access 18.3.3+.
- Supports ThinClient Protocol 2.1 and 2.2.
- Requires Integration Client 1.7.2.
- Requires Endpoint Credential Manager (ECM) 1.5.0.
- Supports ECM Protocol 1.5.
- This release is certified with the following mobile versions: