- This version of Bomgar has been certified for the physical Bomgar Appliance (B300P), virtual Bomgar Appliances (VMware & Hyper-V), and cloud deployment models.
- This release requires Base software 4.4.1 or later.
New Features and Enhancements:
- Mac OS 10.12 Sierra is now supported.
- Resolved an issue with the Alt key sometimes sticking when AltGr was being used.
- Resolved an issue with the credential injection option not being available after a site upgrade until a manual login had been completed.
- Resolved an issue with the “Starts Quietly” option not being visible.
Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP)
- Resolved an issue with RDP sessions that used credential injection sometimes timing out.
- Resolved an issue with usernames containing the domain name not working as expected when used with credential injection.
- Resolved an issue with Shell Jump having problems with some SSH version strings.
- Resolved an issue with the Bomgar elevation service dropdown menu not displaying correctly.
- Supports upgrades from PAM 15.3.2+. If on a version prior to this, multiple upgrades will be required.
- Requires API version 1.15.1.
- Requires Integration Client 1.6.2.
- Requires Endpoint Credential Manager 1.1.0.
- Certified with the following Bomgar Mobile versions:
- iOS Access Console 2.2.2+
- Android Access Console 2.2.3+
- Android Unattended Access Client 2.2.0+
- NOTE: The above mobile apps require trusted CA-signed certificates on the appliance.