- This version of Bomgar has been certified for the Virtual and Physical Bomgar Appliance (B300P).
- Both Physical and Virtual Appliances require Base software 4.3.0 or later before installing Bomgar PAM 15.3.2.
New Features and Enhancements:
- Dutch, French, German, and Italian are now available in PAM 15.3.2.
- Resolved an issue where the Access Console and Jump Client could crash when attempting to save a screenshot to file.
- The user now has the option to specify credentials for SSH and RDP Jump Items even if the user has only one credential defined.
- Resolved an issue with the chat "send" button being available when no other users were in the session.
- Resolved an issue with the annotations icon not changing as expected.
- Resolved an issue with start_jump_item_session not working properly when optional parameters were included.
- Internet Explorer 11 is now supported in Privileged Web.
- Resolved an issue with the "Run As" special action not working properly.
- Resolved an issue with the server connection closing unexpectedly while waiting for idle timeout.
- Updated the verbiage of the idle logout prompt for Privileged Web.
- Resolved an issue where selecting an option in the endpoint control menu did not reflect any changes.
- Resolved an issue with the duration not being shown properly in the Jump approval email.
- Resolved an issue with idle representatives not being properly logged out.
- Resolved an issue where idle session logout notifications were not appearing as popups.
- Resolved an issue with an “Unresponsive script” error sometimes appearing when running in Firefox.
- Resolved an issue with the clipboard control button tooltip missing.
- Resolved an issue with characters appearing in the command shell window when run in Firefox on Ubuntu.
- Resolved an issue with the "please wait" spinner not appearing when changing queues.
- Resolved an issue with some prompting windows not closing if an idle user was removed from a session.
- More shortcut key combinations are now allowed though screen sharing.
- Resolved an issue with the session chat side navigation shifting off screen when pinned open in Chrome 48.
- Resolved an issue with the session toolbar sometimes not appearing in Safari.
- Resolved an issue with the Alt key injecting "R" on the endpoint.
- Resolved an issue with a space after the username causing login to fail.
- User-only LDAP providers can now perform group lookup on separate group LDAP providers.
- Resolved an issue with uploading a certificate to outbound events.
- Resolved an issue with the Jump Item Type dropdown menu not showing the correct items.
- An LDAP user's distinguished name (DN) is now sent along with the user ID and username to the endpoint credential manager.
- Resolved an issue with being unable to log out the remote user through an elevated Jump Client running on Mac OSX 10.11.
- Requires API version 1.14.0.
- Requires Integration Client 1.5.0.
- Requires Endpoint Credential Manager 1.0.2
- Bomgar PAM 15.3.2 is certified with the following Bomgar Mobile versions:
- iOS Access Console (version 2.2.1+)
- Android Access Console (version 2.2.2+)
- NOTE: The above mobile apps require trusted CA-signed certificates on the appliance.
- Bomgar PAM 15.3.2 includes Privileged Web.
- Bomgar PAM 15.3.2 supports the following languages: English, Dutch, French, German, and Italian.