- This version of Bomgar has been certified for the physical Bomgar Appliances (B200P & B300P), virtual Bomgar Appliances (Azure, VMware, & Hyper-V), and cloud deployment models.
- This release requires Base software 5.3.0 or later.
- Significantly optimized rep anonymization activity searches.
- Stabilized the rep console during proxy detection against an authenticating proxy after a reconnect.
- Updated Jumpoint clusters to correctly show online/offline status.
- Resolved an issue where /console could incorrectly redirect to /login.
- Two-factor authentication QR codes are now generated correctly for sites with long hostnames.
- Improved RDP screen sharing performance.
- Resolved an issue with excess CPU utilization by Linux customer clients during sessions where non-English characters (such as umlaut) are injected in screen sharing.
- Supports upgrades from PA 17.1.5+. If on a version prior to this, multiple upgrades will be required.
- Requires API version 1.16.0.
- Requires Integration Client 1.6.3.
- Requires Endpoint Credential Manager 1.2.3.
- Certified with the following Bomgar Mobile versions:
- NOTE: The above mobile apps require a trusted CA-signed certificate on the appliance.