- This version of Bomgar has been certified for the physical Bomgar Appliances (B200P & B300P), virtual Bomgar Appliances (Azure, VMware, & Hyper-V), and cloud deployment models.
- This release requires Base software 5.0.0 or later.
- RDP session time zones are now set correctly.
- The Alt+Shift shortcut, which changes the keyboard language layout, is once again passed to the customer system during an RDP session.
- The main Enter/Return key now injects the proper key.
- AltGr key injection now works properly on German/Swiss keyboards.
- Resolved a customer client handle count increase.
- VNC sessions now prompt correctly when Jump policies are applied.
- Copy/paste from the macOS rep console now works on Windows logon/lock screens.
- Resolved an issue with blank screens showing during screen sharing when the customer client was running on macOS High Sierra with multiple displays.
- Resolved a Jump Client statistics error that lead to network failures on the Jump Client host system.
- The email address entered during account recovery is no longer case-sensitive.
- Supports upgrades from PA 16.1.1+. If on a version prior to this, multiple upgrades will be required.
- Requires API version 1.16.0.
- Requires Integration Client 18.104.22.1684.
- Requires Endpoint Credential Manager 22.214.171.1241.
- Certified with the following Bomgar Mobile versions:
- NOTE: The above mobile apps require a trusted CA-signed certificate on the appliance.