New Features and Enhancements:
- Added a parent process file name to Event Details Report for macOS.
- Added a command line advanced filter for mac Discovery report.
- Improved the description used in the display of macOS Bundle events.
- Improved performance of the CopyFromStaging process.
- Added logging for CopyFromStaging batch size to allow monitoring of Privilege Management Reporting utilization.
- Added a Summary dashboard actions bar chart for Windows and for Mac.
- Added a Summary dashboard table.
- Updated the navigation menu.
- Integrated BeyondInsight with Reports, Event Collector, and Privilege Management Reporting database.
- We now prevent CSV command injection on the Reports pane in the PMC Portal.
- Resolved an issue with an incorrect Range End Time when drilling down from dashboard to detailed view.
- Resolved an issue that caused data to be improperly displayed on the Message Distribution Chart in the User Experience
- Corrected the colors on the Summary pages for Applications Discovered and User Requests charts.
- Resolved an issue that caused a CopyFromStaging_Processes query plan error.
- Resolved an issue that caused ANSI warnings to fill up the Event Viewer log on Windows Server.
- Resolved a performance issue with CopyFromStaging_PrivilegedGroupModificationBlocked.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Event Collector
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2016
- SQL Server 2012 Standard or Enterprise
- SQL Server 2014 Standard or Enterprise
- SQL Server 2016 Standard or Enterprise
- SQL Server 2017 Standard or Enterprise
- Microsoft Azure SQL Server
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- SSRS 2012 Standard or Enterprise
- SSRS 2014 Standard or Enterprise
- SSRS 2016 Standard or Enterprise
- SSRS 2017 Standard or Enterprise