New Features and Enhancements:
- Added a parent process file name to Event Details Report for macOS.
- Added a command line advanced filter for mac Discovery report.
- Improved the description used in the display of macOS Bundle events.
- Added support for Mac's improved challenge-response options.
- Added a Summary dashboard actions bar chart for Windows and for Mac.
- Added a Summary dashboard table.
- Updated the Privilege Management Reporting navigation menu.
- Integrated BeyondInsight with Reports, Event Collector, and Privilege Management Reporting database.
- We now prevent CSV command injection on the Reports pane in the PMC Portal.
- Resolved an issue with an incorrect Range End Time when drilling down from dashboard to detailed view.
- Resolved an issue that caused data to be improperly displayed on the Message Distribution Chart in the User Experience
- Resolved an issue that caused the navbar to stop working and caused favorites to disappear when adding to or editing policy.
- Privilege Management Windows Client 5.6 (recommended), 3.8+
Note: Privilege Management for Windows client 18.104.22.168 SR3 is certified with ePO Server 5.9 and 5.10.
- Privilege Management Mac Client 5.6 (recommended), 5.2.29409.0 SR1, 5.2.27899.0 GA
Note: Privilege Management for Mac client 5.2.27899.0 GA is certified with ePO Server 5.9; 5.2.29409.0 SR1 is certified
with ePO Server 5.10.
- Privilege Management Reporting 5.6 (recommended), 4.1+
Note: If you are using an older version of the Privilege Management Reporting database, some reports may not return data, and some levels of performance may be reduced. Using ePO to query fields or import events that contain fields that are not present in the Privilege Management Reportingdatabase causes errors to be displayed. Fields will not be present in the Privilege Management Reporting database if the functionality was implemented in a subsequent release.
- The following browsers are compatible with the ePO extension:
- Safari v10 and higher
- Internet Explorer version 11.6 and higher
- Chrome (latest version)
- Firefox (latest version)
Note: Please also see the McAfee ePO compatibility list: kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB51569.
- McAfee Agent 5.6 (recommended), 5.0+
- McAfee ePO Server 5.10 (recommended), 5.9
- McAfee Endpoint Security (ENS)
- ENS Adaptive Threat Protection (ATP) 10.x with Generic Privilege Escalation Prevention (GPEP) enabled and
- ENS Firewall 10.x
- ENS Threat Prevention 10.x
- ENS Web Control 10.x
- McAfee MOVE Multi-Platform Client
- MOVE AV[Multi-Platform] SVA Manager 22.214.171.124
- MOVE AV[Multi-Platform] Client 126.96.36.199
- MOVE AV[Multi-Platform] License Extension 188.8.131.52
- MOVE AV[Multi-Platform] Offload Scan Server 184.108.40.206
Note: If the version of McAfee MOVE is compatible with the McAfee Agent you are using, then Privilege Management is also compatible. The following McAfee supported versions of the MOVE Multi-Platform Client are compatible with this version of the Privilege Management client. The agentless version of McAfee MOVE is not supported.