New Features and Enhancements:
- The software has been rebranded with the new company logo and colors.
- Improved the ePO policy editor for macOS.
- Added support for new Mac events: Installable and Deletable.
- Resolved an issue where an on-demand rule could be added without applying on-demand functionality.
- Resolved an issue where deploying an old version of the client and then upgrading would show the incorrect version number in the ePO systems information.
- Resolved an issue where upgrading an environment with more than one policy would result in only one policy
being applied to an endpoint. This issue applied only to the GPO delivery method.
- Privilege Management Windows Client 5.4 (recommended), 3.8+
Note: Privilege Management for Windows client 18.104.22.168 SR3 is certified with ePO Server 5.9 and 5.10.
- Privilege Management Mac Client 5.4 (recommended), 5.2.29409.0 SR1, 5.2.27899.0 GA
Note: Privilege Management for Mac client 5.2.27899.0 GA is certified with ePO Server 5.9; 5.2.29409.0 SR1 is certified with ePO Server 5.10.
- Privilege Management Reporting 5.4 (recommended), 4.1+
Note: If you are using an older version of the Privilege Management Reporting database, some reports may not return data, and some levels of performance may be reduced.
Using ePO to query fields or import events that contain fields that are not present in the Privilege Management Reporting database causes errors to be displayed. Fields will not be present in the Privilege Management Reporting database if the functionality was implemented in a subsequent release.
- The following browser are compatible with the ePO extension:
- Safari v10 and higher
- Internet Explorer version 11.6 and higher
- Chrome (latest version)
- Firefox (latest version)
Note: Please also see the McAfee ePO compatibility list: kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB51569.
- McAfee Agent 5.6 (recommended), 5.0+
- McAfee ePO Server 5.10 (recommended), 5.9
- McAfee Endpoint Security (ENS)
- ENS Adaptive Threat Protection (ATP) 10.x with Generic Privilege Escalation Prevention (GPEP) enabled and disabled
- ENS Firewall 10.x
- ENS Threat Prevention 10.x
- ENS Web Control 10.x
- McAfee MOVE Multi-Platform Client
- MOVE AV[Multi-Platform] SVA Manager 22.214.171.124
- MOVE AV[Multi-Platform] Client 126.96.36.199
- MOVE AV[Multi-Platform] License Extension 188.8.131.52
- MOVE AV[Multi-Platform] Offload Scan Server 184.108.40.206
Note: If the version of McAfee MOVE is compatible with the McAfee Agent you are using, then Privilege Management is also compatible. The following McAfee supported versions of the MOVE Multi-Platform Client are compatible with this version of the Privilege Management client. The agentless version of McAfee MOVE is not supported.