- This release is available by download from the BeyondTrust Client Portal (https://www.beyondtrust.com/support/) and by using the
- The MD5 signature (EN) is: 39e5020ce3fa9f40558f069c533f46f7
- The SHA-1 signature (EN) is: 858dee6052d018cb620d60cef0ca5c794a902c1c
- The MD5 signature (JP) is: 6d06bebc65c71dd385ad8a847b7546ae
- The SHA-1 signature (JP) is: 103267c21b0ded838a7e03f49f6edd10d9287fdf
New Features and Enhancements:
- Added support for the following Center for Internet Security (CIS) SCAP benchmarks:
- CIS Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise Release 1903 Benchmark v1.7.1
- CIS Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise Release 1909 Benchmark v1.8.1
- CIS Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Benchmark
- Upgraded the OpenSSL component to version 1.1.1g.
- Upgraded the SQLite component to version 3.31.1.
- Upgraded Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 x86 runtime to v14.25.28508.3.
- Resolved issue in which the scan engine could fail to request updated credentials between instances of scheduled scans.
- Resolved issue in which SSH authorization keys contained incorrect formatting resulting in authentication failures.
- Resolved issue in which error parsing SSL CLIENT-HELLO resulted in audit false positives.
- Resolved issue in which failure to parse certain Cisco device login prompts resulted in enumeration failures.
- Resolved issue which caused a false positive in audit 75591, OpenSSL Multiple Vulnerabilities (20140611), due to an
insufficient timeout value.
- Resolved issue in which benchmark scans could hang while running remote SSH commands.