The Bomgar iOS Rep Console works with:
- Apple iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices running iOS 4.3+
- Existing Bomgar installations, version 12.1 or greater
- Support sites with a trusted CA-signed certificate on the appliance
New Features & Enhancements
- Extended Availability is now supported. Clicking a session invitation link in an email notification allows you to launch the Rep Console on your iOS device.
- High resolution icons have been added for the 3rd generation iPad.
- iPad and iPhone now use the same keyboard when screen sharing (ctrl, tab, alt, etc).
- Improved mouse sensitivity when controlling the cursor on larger customer displays, as well as the smoothness of mouse pointer control when panning while zoomed in.
- The “Queues” back button is now an up arrow button.
- Popup notifications for chat messages have been removed and replaced with the number of unread chat messages displayed on top of the chat button.
- A wait message and spinner are now shown while waiting for screen sharing to begin.
- New “Request” and Refresh buttons were added on the System Information tab.
- A show/hide button for the keyboard was added.
- The iPhone keyboard button is no longer displayed when screen sharing is in view-only mode.
- The iPhone font size has been adjusted under the “Installed Programs” and “Scheduled Tasks” tabs.
- Refined colors and shadows of various text on the iPhone.
- Resolved an issue where the keyboard button was visible after screen sharing stopped, or when switching session tabs.
- Resolved an issue causing a combination of modifier keys (e.g. Alt-Tab) to not work properly.
- Resolved an issue where the session tabs could get out of to synch when leaving and rejoining a session.
- Resolved an issue where mouse & keyboard inputs were sent to the customer’s machine when a Representative is monitoring another Representative.
- Resolved an issue where the multi-monitor button was enabled while monitoring another Representative with only one monitor.
- Resolved an issue causing screen sharing quality settings to change after starting and stopping screen sharing.
- Resolved an issue causing screen sharing to freeze if the customer answers the prompt to allow screen sharing while the Representative is not on the screen sharing tab.
- Resolved an issue causing the Keyboard button to appear before screen sharing started.
- Screen sharing must now be started before the app will rotate to landscape mode.
- The Gesture Help images are now under the Screen Sharing tab’s Actions menu.
- Resolved an issue causing the Tab key to be missing on the iPhone keyboard.
- Resolved an issue causing the progress indicator to not appear after attempting to connect to a Jump Client.
- Resolved an issue causing the screen sharing start button to be enabled while waiting for screen sharing to start.
- Removed extra space from the right margin of some of the System Information pages.