The Bomgar iOS Rep Console works with:
- Apple iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices running iOS 4.3+
- Existing Bomgar installations, version 12.1 or greater
- Support sites with a trusted CA-signed certificates
- iPad Rep Invite - Bomgar brings the existing Bomgar Rep Invite capability to and from the iPad. A rep can be invited to another session or invite to a session.
- iPad Rep Console Dashboard - Bomgar brings the existing Bomgar management dashboard performance tracking capabilities to the iPad.
- iPhone Rep Console - Bomgar brings Rep support capability to the iPhone and iPod touch.
A big thanks goes to our Early Adopters! With your help, the following resolved issues have also been included in this release.
- Resolved an issue when supporting a system that has multiple monitors and the icon to switch between them is grayed out.
- Resolved an issue where the Special Actions button was disabled after elevating access.
- Resolved an issue where the Bomgar Button was not disabling during reboot of the customer system.
- Resolved an issue where iPad Rep Console, when run on an iPad with iOS 5, did not move the window using double tap and drag gesture.
- When returning to a Jump Client session (e.g. moving from the queues screen then back to a session on hold), it is recommended that you return via the Sessions tab. Returning to the session via the Jump Clients tab can cause unpredictable screen sharing behavior.