The Bomgar iOS Customer Client works with:
- Apple iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices running iOS 4.3+
- Existing Bomgar installations, version 12.1 or greater
- Support sites with a trusted CA-signed certificate
- Secure Session Chat - Use Bomgar to chat in real-time with mobile users to better understand the issue, transfer files, and view the device’s system information.
- Co-Browsing - Support reps using Bomgar can see the same web sites and web apps that the end user is actively viewing on their mobile device, offering immediate guidance to troubleshoot the issue.
- Screen Viewing - End users can share captured screen shots of issues with their support rep, to further collaborate on the challenges they may face with their mobile device.
- Push Configuration Updates - Support reps can push URL’s to end users containing key status updates and system configuration profiles to rapidly resolve the issue.
A big thanks goes to our Early Adopters! With your help, the following resolved issues have also been included in this release.
- Resolved an issue where Push URL does not open up the web browser in iPad.
- Resolved an issue where the Nudge button is not disabled for iPad sessions.
- Resolved an issue where the photo list thumbnail is displaying black when selected.
- Resolved an issue where sleep mode is causing the iPhone iOS client to logout.