New Features & Enhancements
- Mouse Pointer Enhancements
- Reps now have the option to choose whether to move the mouse pointer with finger movement (relative position) or to place the mouse pointer where the finger touches the screen (absolute position).
- A single left mouse click is sent if the Rep taps at particular locations.
- Tap and hold during screen sharing to access a new mouse button flyout menu for remote right-click, single-click or double-click.
- Access to all Jump Clients - Organizations can now segment Jump Clients by teams while still allowing a select group of reps access to all Jump Clients.
- Prompting permissions per Jump Client - Provides more granular control over the prompting rules per installed Jump Client.
- Resolved an issue where Reps transferring a session to an iOS Rep and then logging out of the Rep Console could cause unpredictable behavior.
- Resolved an issue causing two-finger scrolling to be intermittent.
- Resolved an issue with the Accept button not always appearing when viewing sessions in the queue.
- Resolved an issue where the mouse pointer behaved incorrectly when supporting customers with a second monitor.
- The Bomgar iOS Rep Console works with:
- iPhones and iPads running iOS 5.0 or greater
- Existing Bomgar installations, version 11.1.1 or greater
- Support sites with a trusted CA-signed certificate on the appliance