New Features & Enhancements
- iOS Rep Console now supports Equilibrium.
- Intelligent Collaboration is now supported in the iOS Rep Console.
- iPhone 5 and iOS 6 now supported.
- iOS Rep Console now has the ability to kick any member from a session.
- Resolved an issue with System Info font sizes being inconsistent.
- Resolved an issue with iOS devices not reconnecting properly when connections are lost temporarily or switching between cellular and Wi-Fi.
- Resolved an issue with the appearance of the queue badges not being drawn correctly.
- Resolved an issue with the Navigation Bar not being displayed after the keyboard is dismissed in landscape mode.
- Resolved an issue with the Remove Rep button still being enabled after the Rep was removed from the session.
- Resolved an issue with the first character missing while typing in Textedit if the Rep exited and resumed typing while supporting Mac clients.
- Resolved an issue with the colors for transferring a session being different depending on where the menu was triggered from.
- Resolved an issue with the customer receiving a prompt to accept a Bomgar Button even though the Rep received a warning and has not finished filling out the Bomgar Button description.
- Resolved an issue with the Done button on the Elevation screen not closing the keyboard.
- Resolved an issue with opening URLs by clicking them in the team or session chat.
- Resolved an issue with resizing the screen sharing view when using the keyboard.
- Resolved an issue with changing the remote resolution on Macs causing problems with the iOS Rep Console.
- When ending a session from the iOS Rep Console, the options now match those as the full Rep Console.
The Bomgar iOS Rep Console works with:
- iPhones and iPads running iOS 5.0 or greater
- Existing Bomgar installations, version 11.1.1 or greater
- Support sites with a trusted CA-signed certificate on the appliance