- All features, including the PowerShell integration and reporting feature, that use the Microsoft .NET framework require Microsoft .NET 4.5.2 and higher.
- Microsoft Universal C Runtime must be installed for Vulnerability Management (Powered by Retina) 6.4.0 and higher.
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 x86 runtimes must be installed for Vulnerability Management (Powered by Retina) 6.4.0 and higher.
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 x86 runtimes must be installed for Vulnerability Management (Powered by Retina) 6.0.1 and higher.
New Features and Enhancements
- Added support for the following Center for Internet Security (CIS) SCAP benchmarks: CIS Microsoft IIS 10 Benchmark v1.1.1 and CIS Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise Release 1803 Benchmark v1.5.0.
- Added support for the following Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) benchmark, Microsoft Windows Server 2016 STIG Benchmark - Ver 1, Rel 8.
- Upgraded the Auto-Update component to version 2.8.1.
- Upgraded the SQLite component to version 3.28.0.
- Resolved an issue with the XML Assessment Report's "<auditExtend>' nodes not sorting properly.[TFS-180910] Resolved an issue with white space appearing for audits added via an auto-update.
- Resolved an issue with the audit cache file creation process not validating the consistency of the audits database.
- Resolved an issue with CGI audits issuing false positive results due to how 302 redirect responses were being handled.
- Resolved an issue with scanner exceptions occurring when enumerating targets with a large number of roaming profiles.
- This release is available by download from the Support Portal at www.beyondtrust.com/support or by using the Auto-Updater.
- The MD5 signature is: d3203477639f37bc9041ab26fd351548
- The SHA-1 signature is: aab9092f8a412c752527c74d90244dacf3dca6a2