New Features and Enhancements:
- Added support for Windows Server 2019.
- Updated the BeyondTrust logo and branding.
- Improved prerequisite validation during installation and configuration.
- Added catalog signing of third-party files.
- Upgraded the BeyondTrust licensing component to 3.7.1.
- Upgraded the BeyondTrust auto-update component to 2.8.1.
- Log files now roll over daily, with thirty days of logs retained.
- Improved the layout of the Enterprise Server Settings utility, with non-essential options moved to the web application.
- Updated the product information page to reflect current product naming.
- Resolved an issue where, after an initial update request, an incorrect warning would state that no new products were found.
- Resolved an issue with scroll bars not appearing on warning dialogs.
- Resolved an issue where stored customer portal credentials could still be used to authenticate and retrieve updates, even though the web application no longer supports credential modification.
- Corrected the audit revision number so that it is no longer prepended with "0.0".
- Resolved an issue where connection tests would fail when chaining updates and connecting from one Enterprise Update Server to another.
- Resolved an issue where chaining updates from one Enterprise Update Server to another would fail without manual configuration modifications.
- Update is available through BeyondTrust Updater or as a manual installation from the download tool.
- Installation requires that Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 be reinstalled.
- The client auto-update URL must be in the format of http(s)://<hostname>/<virtual directory>/.
- The single update server web page requires anonymous access in order for auto-update clients to download updates.