- This maintenance release version of Bomgar has been certified for both the physical Bomgar appliances (B200, B300 & B400) and the virtual appliance with full language support.
- All appliances require Base software 4.1.0 or later before installing Bomgar 14.3.2.
- Resolved an issue with the External Key not being searchable.
- Resolved an issue causing the External Key field to be missing from the SupportSessionListing API command.
- Resolved an issue where the Command API would fail to return a response if an invalid Support Issue Code Name was provided in the generate_session_key action.
- Resolved an issue with having duplicate hostnames for the same Support Portal.
- Resolved an issue with Failover timeouts during data-syncs with a large number of recordings.
- Resolved an issue where the appliance would still think it was in backup mode after pressing the Become Primary button.
- Resolved an issue with Time Zone Offsets for traffic nodes not working properly.
- Resolved an issue with sending certain key combinations through screen sharing on Windows 8+, such as WIN-R and, ALT-TAB, and WIN-X.
- Resolved an issue where the customer is prompted multiple times even though the Prompt Once option was selected. This only occurred when the session was started from a Click-To-Chat session.
- Resolved an issue with some Control Panel items not being displayed.
- Resolved an issue where the Rep Console could have problems displaying a Notification window.
- Resolved an issue with the Import Button on Registry Access being disabled if the Customer Client is running on Windows with UAC disabled.
- Resolved an issue with uninstalling applications through the Customer Client sometimes taking two tries to uninstall the application.
- Resolved an issue with large uninstall messages not being displayed.
- Resolved an issue where the Presentation Client sometimes would not connect upon attempting to join the Presentation.
- Resolved an issue with Presentation Access Keys becoming invalid before they were set to expire.
- Resolved an issue with blank lines in the Presentation Agreement causing undesired behavior for the Attendee in starting the Presentation.
- Resolved an issue with Right-Mouse button clicks not going through screen sharing when the attendee has control of a Presentation.
- Resolved an issue with the Send button not being translated into the local language for Click-To-Chat sessions.
- Resolved an issue with using WOL prompting for a password when no password had been set for the Jump Client.
- Resolved an issue where Customer Clients and Jump Clients may fail to start when logging in and out of Macs running OSX 10.9 and OSX 10.10.
- Resolved an issue with artifacts being left behind during screen sharing if the monitors were rearranged on Macs.
- Resolved an issue with downloading the XLSX formatted list of users from the User Account page when there were a large number of users.
- Integration Client (1.3.9) is compatible with 12.3.1+ and greater versions of our product.
- Bomgar 14.3.2 utilizes API version 1.12.0
- Bomgar 14.3.2 release works with the following Bomgar Mobile versions:
- Samsung Customer Client & Android Customer Client (version 2.2.3+)
- iOS™ Rep Console (version 2.2.4+)
- Android Rep Console (version 2.2.4+)
- NOTE: The above mobile apps require trusted CA-signed certificates on the appliance.