- This version of Bomgar has been certified for physical and virtual Bomgar appliances (B200, B300 & B400) with full language support.
- Physical and virtual appliances require Base software 4.1.0 or later before installing Bomgar 14.3.1.
- Now supporting several new OS, hardware and browser releases such as:
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- Safari 8
- Fedora 20
- RHEL 7
- Ubuntu 14.04.1 LTS
- Windows Surface Pro 3
- Connection Agent passwords are now required to be complex and follow the length settings under Management->Security.
- Resolved an issue when using the local Push and Start API command the external key did not display in the Rep Console.
- Resolved an issue with Node selection not saving correctly when a period “.” is used in the name.
- Resolved an issue when sending multiple prompts from the Rep, the customer response for one prompt could interfere with other open prompts.
- Resolved an issue where Failover data syncs would unintentionally re-sync data that was intentionally deleted due to disk space cleanup.
- Resolved an issue with “Use the same” session policy checkbox not applying the “Allow override” state.
- Resolved an issue with the “spinner” being displayed longer than expected for ad-hoc Customer Client sessions on Macs.
- Resolved an issue with View All Displays not completely showing all monitors in the session.
- Resolved an issue with occasionally receiving a black screen when first starting Screen Sharing on Macs.
- Resolved an issue where old Mac Customer Client installs would not be removed completely during an upgrade.
- Resolved an issue where elevated Jump Clients and Customer Clients would not always uninstall correctly on Macs.
- No longer disabling Apple’s Press and Hold alternative dialogue popup functionality.
- Resolved an issue when using the Privacy Screen on some remote Windows systems causing undesired results.
- Resolved an issue with Scaled View during Screen Sharing sometimes causing pixel shifting to the right and back to the left.
- Resolved an issue with multi-leg Kerberos/SPNEGO authentication.
- Increased the maximum RADIUS timeout value to 3 minutes.
Session Permission Policies
- Resolved an issue with Session Policies not always loading correctly and sometimes showing incorrect values.
- Resolved an issue with the Session Policy Simulator returning unexpected results for Rep Invites.
- Resolved an issue with an error message being displayed after clicking the Cancel button when changing your password.
- Integration Client (1.3.9) is compatible with 12.1.1+ and greater versions of our product.
- Bomgar 14.3.1 utilizes API version 1.12.0.
- Discontinued support of the Windows Mobile platform.
- Bomgar 14.3.1 release works with the following Bomgar Mobile versions:
- Samsung Customer Client & Android Customer Client (version 2.2.3+)
- iOS™ Rep Console (version 2.2.4+)
- Android Rep Console (version 2.2.4+)
- NOTE: The above mobile apps require trusted CA-signed certificates on the appliance.