- This maintenance release version of Bomgar has been certified for physical appliances (B100, B200, B300 & B400) and the virtual appliance
- Physical appliances require base software version 3.3.2 or later before installing Bomgar 12.3.5
- Virtual appliances require base software version 3.3.5 or later before installing Bomgar 12.3.5
New Features & Enhancements
- Language support for 12.3 is now available for Virtual Appliance deployments. See the 12.3.4 release notes for a list of supported languages.
- Resolved an issue where some of the Customer Exit Survey questions would not show up in reports.
- Resolved an issue where manually ending a Monitoring session did not return to the Sessions tab.
- Resolved an issue with the platform information not being displayed correctly on some Click-To-Chat sessions.
- Resolved an issue with the “Mail” control panel application in Special Actions not working properly.
- Resolved an issue with the Customer Client not being able to connect to the appliance if the session was started in Safe Mode on systems running Windows Vista or later.
- Resolved an issue with the Customer Client occasionally having problems after elevating.
- Resolved several connection issues related to Proxy Detection.
- Integration Client (18.104.22.1687) is compatible with 12.3.5 and previous versions
- Bomgar 12.3.5 release works with the following Bomgar Mobile versions:
- iOS™ & Android Customer Clients (version 2.1.0+)
- iOS™ & Android Rep Consoles (version 2.2.0+)
- NOTE: The above mobile apps require trusted CA-signed certificates on the appliance.