This maintenance release of Bomgar 12.2 resolves several reported issues, and is certified for both physical and virtual appliances.
- This Maintenance Release version of Bomgar has been certified for physical and virtual Bomgar appliances (B100, B200, B300, B400 and VA).
- Physical Appliance requires Base software 3.3.2 or later before installing Bomgar 12.2.3.
- Virtual Appliance requires base software version 3.3.3 or later before installing Bomgar 12.2.3.
- Resolved an issue where running a report on a brand new site would not return results until several sessions were run.
- Resolved an issue with starting customer sessions using the issue submissions menu.
- Resolved an issue with screen sharing no longer working if it was started and stopped slowly.
- Resolved an issue where the Rep Console would be slow to login on Standard License sites.
- Resolved an issue when trying to deploy a Bomgar Button to the desktop.
- Resolved an issue with screen sharing performance when supporting a WoW64 scenario.
- Resolved an issue where the Click-To-Chat UI would enable before the customer had entered their name.
- Integration Client (220.127.116.111) is compatible with 12.2.3 and previous versions
- Bomgar 12.2.3 release works with the following Bomgar Mobile versions:
- iOSTM & Android Customer Clients (version 2.0.1+)
- iOSTM & Android Rep Consoles (version 2.1.0+)
- NOTE: The above mobile apps require trusted CA-signed certificates on the appliance.