- This version of Bomgar has been certified for physical Bomgar appliances (B100, B200, B300 & B400)
- [Updated 6/11/12] This version of Bomgar has been certified for virtual Bomgar appliances
- Physical appliances require base software version 3.2.8 or later before installing Bomgar 12.1.4
New Features & Enhancements
- Administrative Interface
- Resolved an issue where viewing a large session recording would stop and not restart if the video is fast forwarded.
- Resolved an issue where the support session summary report would incorrectly calculate the average number of sessions per weekday when filtering by a start date and end date.
- Resolved an issue with the downloaded support session report CSV file not containing the correct number of file transfer counts.
- Resolved an issue where the rep_username:[username] option was not working correctly when used with the queue_id variable in the generate_session_key API command.
- Resolved an issue where some characters could display improperly escaped by the reporting API.
Users and Security
- Resolved an issue causing a failed search for a user on the edit Group Policy page who belonged to a Kerberos or RADIUS security provider.
- Resolved an issue causing the Customer Client agreement to not synch properly during a failover.
- Resolved an issue where taking a configuration-only backup (i.e., uncheck the “Include logged history” option) was including some Extended Availability logging information.
- Updated the “Representatives Currently Logged In” page to better handle long names.
- Resolved an issue where the Canned Script disk space usage was being calculated incorrectly.
- Resolved an issue where the /login network restrictions setting would not allow network prefixes in the form of “192.168.0.1/255.255.0.0”
- Resolved an issue with the install progress bar causing an error to return during a site install even though the install was progressing as expected.
- Resolved an issue causing Caps Lock to affect incorrect keys, such as numbers.
- Resolved an issue preventing the tool tip from displaying next to the Start button at first time login for Reps logging into the Rep Console.
- Resolved an issue with the tool tip for the Auto Assign button not showing the correct state.
- Resolved an issue with starting Command Shell sessions when the appliance was under heavy load.
- Resolved an issue causing the Control-Alt-Delete button to be enabled in view-only screen sharing sessions.
- Resolved an issue where the Customer Client could behave incorrectly after changing video settings with the watermark enabled.
- Resolved an issue with the sorting of Representatives in the Team and Group sections.
- Spell Check is now disabled for languages other than US English.
- Resolved an issue with Ctrl+Alt key combinations not working properly.
- Resolved an issue causing the mouse cursor to move erratically when an RDP session and a Bomgar screen sharing session occur on the same Windows XP machine.
- Added more information to the Proxy Credentials window in order to show the preferred format for entering user credentials.
- Resolved an issue with copy/pasting into a Windows login screen.
- Resolved an issue with File Transfer restricted paths on Windows being case sensitive.
- Resolved an issue with the right-click file transfer menu showing upload a file when the Rep did not have permission.
- Resolved an issue allowing Reps to share sessions with teams of which they are not a member.
- Resolved an issue causing large Customer Client agreements to be truncated.
- Resolved an issue causing proxy detection to take longer than expected to establish a connection to the appliance.
- Resolved an issue causing the Customer Client uninstall message to not display on elevated Windows Vista or greater operating systems.
- Resolved an issue causing the Customer Client window incorrectly resize after a reverse screen sharing session.
- Resolved an issue preventing links in the Customer Client on hold message from being clickable.
- Resolved an issue preventing Jump Clients from completely upgrading if a Jump Client or Customer Client process was in a hung state.
- Resolved an issue where uninstalling a Jump Client with the MSI uninstall command did not remove the entry from the Add/Remove Programs list.
- Resolved an issue with the Jump Client MSI installer not adhering to the “INSTALLDIR” parameter.
- Resolved an issue causing a single Jump Client to only install on a system when MSI is use.
- Resolved an issue causing installation issues for Jumpoints if they lost connection to the appliance during installation.
- Resolved an issue preventing Customer Client sessions from connecting back to the appliance when pushed through a Jumpoint proxy.
- Resolved an issue causing “Automatically request screen sharing” user preference to not work with vPro sessions.
- Resolved an issue preventing Rep Exit Survey from displaying after vPro sessions ended.
- Resolved an issue that caused a prompt to appear after starting a vPro session when “Prompt when new customer enters personal queue” is enabled.
- Resolved an issue with the vPro window appearing to be resizable when it actually was not.
- Resolved an issue with the vPro Jump window not remembering prior IPs and Hostnames.
- Resolved an issue causing a vPro Jumpoint configured with Kerberos to prompt the Rep for credentials.
- Resolved an issue with the Shell Jump window appearing to be resizable when it actually was not.
- Resolved an issue with the bottom of the screen being cut off during screen sharing if Actual Size was used and the Rep Console was minimized.
- Resolved an issue with colors not displaying correctly when supporting a remote PowerPC-based Mac.
- Resolved an issue causing some applications be visible while dragging a file or folder with Limited Screen Sharing enabled.
- Resolved an issue entering passwords containing multiple consecutive shifted characters on the login screen.
- Resolved an issue with logging into the Rep Console using Kerberos credentials on a Mac running OS X 10.7.2.
- Resolved an issue causing text to be truncated on the Linux System Information page.
- Resolved an issue causing problems reading the license file with Windows Mobile 6 when sessions are started.
- Starting sessions on Windows Mobile is now easier, with prompts appearing as pop up dialogs instead of links.
- External reps that need to join a session via session key and Rep Invite are currently not able to use Safari from a Mac to enter the session. The rep can use another browser in the meantime to download the Rep Console.
- The API version has been incremented to 1.7.1 with this release.
- Bomgar 12.1.4 release works with the following Bomgar Mobile versions:
- iOSTM & Android Customer Clients (version 2.0.1+)
- iOSTM & Android Rep Consoles (version 2.1.0+)
- NOTE: The above mobile apps require trusted CA-signed certificates on the appliance.