Bomgar 12.1.2 is a full maintenance release, and is the first version of the 12.1 series certified for the Virtual Appliance. If you are using a Virtual Appliance, be sure to check out the release notes for 12.1.1 to see what else is in this release!
- This version of Bomgar has been certified for physical Bomgar appliances (B100, B200, B300 & B400) and the Virtual Appliance
- Physical appliances require base software version 3.2.8 or later before installing Bomgar 12.1.2
- Virtual Appliance requires base software version 3.2.7 or later before installing Bomgar 12.1.2
- Enhanced physical key detection and injection from the Rep Console. This is especially helpful when supporting remote systems that are running emulators or other virtual systems.
- Administrative Interface
- Resolved an issue where network restriction configuration was not saving properly.
- Resolved an issue where downloading MSI installers on Macs could result in the wrong client being downloaded.
- Resolved an issue causing the Out of Disk Space email to incorrectly trigger.
- Resolved an issue where modifier keys were not being sent through screen sharing and the remote system was in an RDP or virtual session.
- Resolved an issue causing Jump Client groups to sort incorrectly.
- Resolved an issue where BRCS scripting was not working properly on Windows for some browsers.
- Resolved an issue where starting external Rep Invite from a session key or invitation email on iOS displayed an error.
- Resolved an issue where the wrong link to the iOS Customer Client in the App Store was displayed when starting a session from the Support Portal.
- Bomgar 12.1.2 release works with the following Bomgar Mobile versions:
- iOSTM & Android Customer Clients (version 2.0.1+)
- iOSTM & Android Rep Consoles (version 2.1.0+)
- NOTE: The above mobile apps require trusted CA-signed certificates on the appliance.