Bomgar 11.1.4 is a full maintenance release that includes a new Turkish language pack. Please note that if you are currently running an earlier major version of Bomgar, such as 10.6.x, be sure to contact our Support team today to discuss any prerequisites that you may need to meet prior to upgrading.
Requirements for 11.1.4:
- This version of Bomgar has been certified for use with all physical Bomgar appliances (B100, B200, B300 & B400) and the Virtual Appliance
- Physical appliances require base software version 3.2.4 or later before installing Bomgar 11.1.4
- The Virtual Appliance requires base software version 3.2.3 or later before installing Bomgar 11.1.4
New Features and Enhancements:
- Turkish language support has been added
- New tool tips have been added to the Bomgar Button management interface in the Rep Console.
- New images for the BlackBerry 9300, 9670, 9700, and 9900 have been added.
- Clipboard paste now works on Windows login screens.
- Resolved an issue with running the SupportSessionListing API report with large amounts of sessions.
- Resolved an issue where the right shift key could get “stuck down” within a virtual machine when accessing it through the host machine from a Windows Rep Console
- Resolved an issue where locking customer’s computer after a session was behaving inconsistently.
- Resolved an issue where sessions could disconnect when logging off the remote user.
- Resolved an issue where Click-To-Chat would fail if the Common Name was missing from the certificate.
- Safari browsers (versions 5.1 or later) will now return a .zip file for the Bomgar customer client on all platforms.
- Resolved an issue where Linux Jump Clients pinned to a root account may have trouble reconnecting if rebooted during a session.