We are pleased to release Bomgar 10.6.6, bringing you even better Mac OS X Lion support as well as a few other enhancements and issue resolutions.
- This version of Bomgar has been certified for use with all physical Bomgar appliances (B100, B200, B300 & B400) and the Bomgar Virtual Appliance
- Physical appliances require base software version 3.2.2 or later before installing Bomgar 10.6.6
- [UPDATED] Virtual appliances require base software version 3.2.3 or later before installing Bomgar 10.6.6
- Improved Mac OS X Lion support allows reps to provide even better remote support. Bomgar on Lion now supports Elevation, viewing multiple monitors, Jump Clients, and more.
- When supporting a remote Mac OS X Lion system in user mode the Software Update section of the System Information is now disabled until elevated.
- When supporting a remote Windows system from a Mac Rep Console, tapping the Option key sends Alt to the remote system.
- The default public portal now includes the “Display Issues for All Teams” check box.
- Administrative Interface
- Resolved an issue where selecting “Disable” or “API Only” for the Issue Submission List on a public portal could cause a false error.
- Resolved an issue where reporting results were not listing session data immediately.
- Resolved an issue with mobile device overlays not working properly with Representative Consoles running on systems with lower screen bit depths (e.g. 16-bit).
- Resolved an issue where transferring a large number of files could cause a “data stream error” on the customer system.
- Resolved an issue where jumping to a remote Mac OS X Lion system with a display in sleep mode would not allow screen sharing.
- Resolved an issue where the Mac Rep Console was not able to use current Kerberos credentials to authenticate.
- Resolved an issue where Option+ combos were not being sent through screen sharing when supporting a Mac from a Mac.
- Resolved an issue where the Customer Client would show “Bomgar [NULL]” whenever a remote Mac customer selected to share Bomgar with a rep in the application sharing interface.
- Resolved an issue where the Monitor Indicator (watermark) could disappear during a support session.