Bomgar 10.6.4 is a full maintenance release, and is the first version of the 10.6 series to include language support! Thanks as always for your continued support of the product through your comments and feedback.
Please note that if you are currently running an earlier major version of Bomgar, such as 10.4.x or 10.5.x, be sure to contact our Support team today to discuss any prerequisites that you may need to meet prior to upgrading.
Requirements for 10.6.4:
- This version of Bomgar has been certified for use with all physical Bomgar appliances (B100, B200, B300 & B400)
- Physical appliances require base software version 3.2.2 or later before installing Bomgar 10.6.4
- Virtual appliance requires base software version 3.2.3 or later before installing Bomgar 10.6.4
New Features and Enhancements:
- Reps can now use Full Screen mode on secondary monitors.
- Language support has been added to the 10.6 series
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Portuguese (Portugal)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
- Spanish (European)
- Spanish (Latin America)
- Administrative Interface
- Resolved an issue where multiple backup and restore operations could occur simultaneously. An error message is now displayed before this occurs.
- Resolved an issue where automatic syncs could incorrectly report success.
- Resolved an issue where the Jump Client statistics section of the Mass Deployment Wizard page could disappear when attempting to create a Jump Client installer.
- Resolved an issue where Embassy users could acquire Group Policy permissions if the Group Policy was assigned to the Local security provider.
- Resolved a reporting issue where a rep could be listed as joining a session that had already ended.
- Resolved an issue where sessions could be transferred to a rep via the API prior to the customer accepting the Customer Agreement.
- Resolved the reported known issue from 10.6.3 where seven-digit session key was not being displayed in the Generate Session Key window on standard license sites.
- Resolved an issue where the elevation notification bar could show up in sessions that were already elevated.
- Resolved an issue where using the “Actual Size” feature could cause screen updates to halt.
- Resolved an issue where characters generated through “Alt + ” sequences were being sent twice through screen sharing.
- Resolved an issue where the System Information tool was not displaying the Windows version info when supporting a Windows Server 2008 R2 system.
- Resolved an issue where some items were excluded from the Installed Programs listing.
- Resolved an issue where elevation was not available in sessions that were initiated from a system in safe mode.
- Resolved an issue where the “Remember Jumpoint” option was not honoring the “Local Network” item if selected.
- Resolved an issue where some key were not being sent through screen sharing with certain keyboard layouts.
- Resolved an issue where Caps Lock was being ignored during Show My Screen mode.
- Resolved an issue with restoring the background after a reboot during screen sharing.
- Resolved an issue where the watermark could occasionally cause problems with other applications.
- Resolved an issue where orphaned Customer Client sessions would display the exit survey instead of the proper orphaned session message.
- Resolved an issue where the cancel button was not working on the “Select Files” dialog after clicking the “Send File” button from the Customer Client.
- Resolved an issue where multiple Jump Client system tray icons could appear.
- Resolved an issue where Linux Customer Clients were not synchronizing their clipboards to the rep when the sync option was set to manual.