Bomgar 10.4.4 introduces the new keyboard handling enhancements and a good list of resolved issues to the latest version of Bomgar. Check out the list below for a full list of enhancements and resolved issues for this release.
Please note: If you are currently running an earlier major version of Bomgar, such as 10.2.x or 10.3.x, please be sure to contact our Support team today to discuss any prerequisites that you may need to meet prior to upgrading.
Requirements for 10.4.4:
- This version of Bomgar has been certified for use with all Bomgar appliances, physical and virtual
- Physical appliances (Bomgar B100, B200, B300 and B400) require appliance base software versions 3.1.6 or later before installing Bomgar 10.4.4
- Virtual appliances require appliance base software version 3.1.7 or later before installing Bomgar 10.4.4
New Features and Enhancements:
- Resolved an issue with failover that could potentially occur if session recordings have never been enabled
- Resolved an issue where attempting a local Jump to a Windows XP machine would sometimes fail
- Resolved an issue with deploying a Jump Client through RDP on Windows Server 2003