Bomgar 10.3.8 starts off the new year with some powerful enhancements to both scalability and keyboard handling. Check out the list below for a full list of enhancements and resolved issues for this release.
Please note: If you are already running Bomgar version 10.4 or higher, this release does not apply to you. Click here for the latest 10.4 release information. This maintenance release of Bomgar 10.3 is recommended for all customers who are currently running a version of 10.3. If you are currently running an earlier major version of Bomgar, such as 10.2.x, please be sure to contact our Support team today to discuss any prerequisites that you may need to meet prior to upgrading.
Requirements for 10.3.8:
- This version of Bomgar has been certified for use with Bomgar physical appliances (Bomgar B100, B200, B300 and B400)
- This version of Bomgar has been certified for use with appliance base software versions 3.1.6 and later.
New Features and Enhancements:
- [UPDATED] This version of Bomgar is the first to be officially certified against Windows 7
- Keyboard Enhancements
- Added new Keyboard Handling code for customers experiencing keyboard mapping issues. Previous functionality is maintained as “Legacy Mode” and is the default mode. This can be configured via the /login interface on the Configuration -> Options page.
- Ctrl+Click now sends a right mouse button to controlled Windows, Linux, or Mac customer clients
- Several optimizations to failover have been made to support appliances with very high loads
- The time taken to list all Jump Clients in the Representative Console has been greatly improved when thumbnails are disabled - especially helpful as the number of your deployed Jump Clients grows
- Resolved an issue with failover that could potentially occur if session recordings have never been enabled
- Resolved an issue with the Customer Client configuration page where the “Disable Hardware Acceleration” checkbox was not reflecting the correct state
- Resolved an issue where attempting a local Jump to a Windows XP machine would sometimes fail
- Resolved an issue with deploying a Jump Client through RDP on Windows Server 2003