UPDATE: If you are already running Bomgar version 10.3 or higher, this release does not apply to you. A maintenance release for 10.3 is scheduled for early next month.
This maintenance release introduces a few new enhancements and resolves several issues reported by you. As always, we greatly appreciate your feedback.
As we mentioned with 10.2.8, if you are currently running a previous major version of Bomgar, such as 10.1.x, please be sure to contact our Support team today to discuss any prerequisites that you may need to meet prior to upgrading.
New Features and Enhancements:
- The Customer Client window can now be resized when in “normal” mode
- The Comments field has been added to the Jump Client search in the Rep Console
- Added the ability to configure the Customer Client’s Customer Agreement timeout under Public Portals -> Customer Client -> Display Options -> Acceptance Timeout
- Added a new “Prompt for Elevation Credentials” option on the Jump Client mass deployment page, which improves the Jump Client mass deployment installation on Vista
- Administrative Interface
- Changed “residentialPerson” to “inetOrgPerson” to be more in line with default eDirectory installs
- Resolved an issue where some check boxes would not update until after clicking somewhere else when using IE6 or IE7
- Resolved an issue where multiple Settings and Logout windows could be generated from the systray icon menu
- Resolved an issue where certain Control Panel apps were not being displayed in the Special Actions menu
- Resolved an issue where the Rep Console’s chat window and side controls were not preserving their state when leaving full screen mode
- Resolved an issue with the Jump Client search in the Rep Console would display an entire group instead of an individual Jump Client
- *Resolved an issue where Team Managers’ and Team Leads’ Rep Consoles would sometimes close in specific scenarios
- *Resolved an issue where company code was not being displayed in the Rep Console when using Public Portals
- Jump Client install and uninstall messages now support all available languages
- Resolved an issue with installers not executing correctly on Ubuntu 9.0.4
- Resolved an issue with mobile devices downloading the wrong customer client
- Resolved an issue where modifier keys could get stuck, mainly the ctrl, shift, and alt keys
- Resolved an issue where the Customer Client may not remove all files after a session has ended. Now if the operating system will not allow the files to be deleted, they are marked for deletion upon the next reboot
* These issues only apply to Enterprise licenses