- Transfer session button groups Reps and Teams into submenus based on the first letter of the Rep or Team.
- Linux Rep Client now has visual alerts.
- Customer Client now runs on Windows NT4.
- Resolved issue of Jump Clients being uninstalled during unstable network conditions.
- Resolved Background restoration issue for session via Jump.
- Resolved issue of Jumpoints occasionally crashing after jumping through them.
- Resolved issue of Windows Mobile downloading the wrong file from SSL-enabled sites.
- Rep Client installer now deletes any legacy shortcuts and files left over from previous installations.
- Silent Rep Client installer no longer runs the Rep Client after installation, allowing it to be better used by mass-deployment tools.
- Linux screen sharing performance is greatly improved for high resolutions.
- Resolved issue of keys repeating on Linux Customer when typing through the Rep Client.
- Linux screen resolution changes now detected.
- Linux Rep Client viewer now uses a dot cursor.
- Resolved issue of error reports on Macs preventing Jump Clients and Customer Clients from running.
- Issue with background not being restored in Vista in elevated sessions.
- Copy and Paste feature is still failing in certain situations over a prolonged use of the rep client. A resolution will be available shortly.
- In Vista if the UAC is disabled, the window displayed for the user to enter credentials for elevation has the wrong text in the title bar.
- Windows95 Customer Agreement visibility issue