The development group is pleased to offer the latest maintenance release of Bomgar 10.0! Below are the new features, enhancements and resolved issues for this release.
New Features and Enhancements:
- Presentation Improvements:
- Added the ability to setup & schedule presentations for future dates.
- Added a new quick start button to the Representative Client for reps to quickly access the Start and Schedule presentation functionality. This feature is shown or hidden via the client’s Settings dialog box.
- Removed the Presentation List from the public site. This alleviates the ambiguity of a single rep being listed on both the Support Rep list and the Presentations list on the public site. Presentations are now started via session key or by sharing the unique URL for the presentation with your attendees
Mac OS X 10.5.x (Leopard) Enhancement:
- Now supports PowerPC Macs running Mac OSX 10.5.x (Leopard).
Elevation Prompting Improvements:
- Added rep-side prompt for elevating credentials The elevation prompting improvement resolves the Vista issue; thus allowing a support rep to enter the proper rep side credentials for the customer who doesn’t have the proper credentials to facilitate elevation.
Addition of customer-side prompt for credentials when Vista UAC is turned off
- Prior to this addition, users would receive an elevation failed note. This addition now triggers a customer -side prompt for credentials.
- Addition of Bomgar Disclaimer: Terms and Conditions has been added to the Customer Client.
NOTE: On Windows Mobile 5 devices, the Support Portal Front-End Survey alignments may be off for certain versions of IE.
See something you need or want? Let your Bomgar support rep know by entering the upgrade queue today!