- This version of Bomgar has been certified for the virtual and Bomgar appliance (B300P).
- Both Physical and Virtual Appliances require Base software 4.2.2 or later before installing Bomgar PAM 15.1.2.
- Users can now edit multiple Jump Items of different types simultaneously in the Access Console.
- Resolved an issue with Automated Credential Handling not working properly if more than one ACH enabled Jump Client was installed in a XenDesktop environment.
- Resolved an issue where an error occurred when stopping an elevated Jump Client that was installed as a service.
- Resolved an issue that occurred when a Team Leader/Manager left a session causing other members in the session to be disconnected.
- Resolved an issue with not allowing the user to manually Check-In a Passive Jump Client after a network change.
- Resolved an issue with Jump Clients uninstalling after being disconnected from the appliance for 90 days instead of the expected 180 days.
- Resolved an issue with not receiving some required parameters causing problems with the Virtual Smart Card authentication.
- Resolved an issue with System Info not refreshing the Storage and Network Interface tabs on Linux.
- Resolved an issue with clipboard data from a Mac Customer Client slowing screen sharing performance.
- Removed the prompt to create another Jump Item after a Jump Item was successfully created.
- Removed the prompt to override the Ctrl-Alt-Del group policy.
- Swapped the order of the Yes and No buttons for prompts that might appear when starting a session with a Jump Item.
- Added the Queue column back to the dashboard view.
- Resolved an issue with App Sharing/Whitelisting causing login, lock, and UAC screens to be blocked.
- Removed the What’s This (?) button from the Jump Authorization Request window.
- Team and Session Chat notifications are now enabled by default on new installations of PAM.
- Resolved an issue where some data from a remote shell could be truncated in the Access Console.
- Resolved an issue with the Status column not being resizable in the Jump Item window.
- Resolved an issue with reverting the background after a session ends on Windows 8.
- Resolved an issue with Jump Items not accepting the domain\user format for credentials.
- Resolved an issue with File Transfer limiting some paths even if they are in the Allowed Paths.
- Resolved an issue with Session Reports always showing the time in UTC in chat transcripts.
- Resolved an issue with enabling or disabling a Security Provider not being logged to syslog.
- Updated the default text for Approver and Notification emails.
- Resolved an issue with the carriage return being counted towards the total number of characters in a Jump Approval comment.
- Supports upgrades from Bomgar PAM 15.1.1+.
- Requires Integration Client 1.3.10+.