- Base version 4.2.2 is certified for the physical and virtual appliances as well as the cloud deployment model.
- Base 4.2.2 supports the Bomgar Remote Support, Privileged Access Management, and Cloud appliance models.
New Features & Enhancements:
- Critical Updates can now be automatically pushed.
- NIC Teaming – Can now combine the appliance's physical network interface controllers (NICs) into a single logical interface to add an additional layer of fault tolerance for the Bomgar Appliance.
- SMTP Enhancements, including STARTTLS support and better fallback support.
- Now requiring minimum password length of 8 characters after upgrading to Base 4.2.2.
- Option to disable TLS1.0 or TLS1.1 in /appliance. At least one TLS1.2 cipher must remain enabled.
- SSLv3 is disabled when upgrading to Base 4.2.2.
- Disabling obsolete ciphers when upgrading to Base 4.2.2.
- Enabling HSTS functionality for the appliance.
- Deprecating SHA-1 SSL Certificate Signature Algorithms.
- Resolved an issue with /appliance reporting free space incorrectly.
- Increased UDP contract timeout from 60 seconds to 180 seconds to support some long RADIUS operations.
- The Service Patch version has been incremented to 19(v)