A new version of Bomgar’s Base software is now available. This maintenance release includes a few important issue resolutions as noted below. Contact Support today if you have any questions about this release.
- Base version 3.2.6 has been certified for all physical appliances (B100, B200, B300 & B400).
- Appliances must currently be running Base 3.2.4 before upgrading to 3.2.6.
- Resolved an issue where leaving blank IP octet fields would convert them to “0”. Now an error message is returned.
- Resolved an issue with certificate chain generation that could occur when two imported certificates had the same subject name.
- Resolved an issue where the Server Listen Ports could stop working correctly after the appliance was rebooted.
- Resolved an issue where automatically built certificate chains were being used rather than manually uploaded certificate chains.
- Resolved an issue where Check For Updates was being blocked by certain public DNS servers such as Google or OpenDNS.
- Resolved an issue where TCP timestamps could cause problems with certain Customer Clients being able to connect to the appliance.
- The Service Patch version has been updated to SP13 in Base 3.2.6.