With the release of Bomgar 10.6, a new version of Bomgar’s Base software is also required. In addition to supporting the new Bomgar software, this updated version of Base includes a brand new Certificate Management interface as well as several other enhancements & resolved issues.
- Base version 3.2.3 has been certified for the virtual appliance
- Certificate Management Interface - the /appliance interface now provides much more flexibility for managing your installed SSL certificates and adding new ones.
- Appliance Network Statistics - appliance administrators can now view detailed network statistics for each configured NIC on the Networking->IP Configuration page.
- A new Appliance GUID is now generated on first boot and displayed on the Status page. This is used in failover and other inter-appliance communication features. Note that if the appliance is ever reverted to factory defaults, a new Appliance GUID is generated.
- The Status->Storage page has been enhanced for better organization. This is noticed on appliances with multiple logical disks.
- Check for Updates now displays more specific information if errors are returned, helping you stay up-to-date with the latest version of Bomgar.
- Resolved an issue where syslog messages could continue to be sent to remote servers after its settings were removed from the appliance.
- The wait page has been updated so that it won’t time out while rebooting, and will no longer have a chance to accidentally reboot the appliance by refreshing the wait page.
- Resolved an issue with several “UNKNOWN” strings being logged to the syslog related to SNMP.
- Renamed “Security :: SNMP Configuration” to “Networking :: SNMP Configuration”.
- Resolved an issue with the Virtual Appliance not shutting down after pressing the “Reset Appliance to Factory Defaults” button.
- Resolved an issue with NTP failing to start on the Virtual Appliance.
- Resolved an issue where Internet Explorer reported an error when the appliance was rebooted.
- Service Patch 10 is included in Base version 3.2.3