With the release of Bomgar 10.6, a new version of Bomgar’s Base software is also required. In addition to supporting the new Bomgar software, this updated firmware includes a brand new Certificate Management interface, translations, and several other enhancements & resolved issues.
Special thanks to our Early Adopters of version 3.2.0 who helped us identify and resolve a few missing pieces and prompting version 3.2.2.
- Base version 3.2.2 has been certified for all physical appliances (B100, B200, B300 & B400)
- Your appliance must currently be running Base 3.1.8 with Service Patch 8 or higher before upgrading to 3.2.2
- Certificate Management Interface - the /appliance interface now provides much more flexibility for managing your installed SSL certificates and adding new ones.
- Appliance Network Statistics - appliance administrators can now view detailed network statistics for each configured NIC on the Networking->IP Configuration page
- Language support has been added to Base 3.2
- Portuguese (Brazil)
- A new Appliance GUID is now generated on first boot and displayed on the Status page. This is used in failover and other inter-appliance communication features. Note that if the appliance is ever reverted to factory defaults, a new Appliance GUID is generated.
- The Status->Storage page has been enhanced for better organization. This is noticed on appliances with multiple logical disks.
- Check for Updates now displays more specific information if errors are returned, helping you stay up-to-date with the latest version of Bomgar.
- Resolved an issue where syslog messages could continue to be sent to remote servers after its settings were removed from the appliance.
- The wait page has been updated so that it won’t time out while rebooting, and will no longer have a chance to accidentally reboot the appliance by refreshing the wait page.
- Resolved an issue with several “UNKNOWN” strings being logged to the syslog related to SNMP.
- Renamed “Security :: SNMP Configuration” to “Networking :: SNMP Configuration”.
- Service Patch 10 is included in Base version 3.2.2.