The latest release of Bomgar’s Base software introduces SNMP and translations. A list of resolved issues is also included.
- Base version 3.1.10 is certified for physical appliances (B100, B200, B300 & B400)
- Base version 3.1.11 is certified for the Virtual Appliance
New Features and Enhancements:
- Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) monitoring is now supported. Administrators can monitor the health of their appliances by configuring SNMP on the /appliance web interface.
- Language Support has been added to the 3.1 series of Bomgar’s Base software.
- Portuguese (Brazil)
- Portuguese (Portugal)
- Spanish (European)
- Resolved an issue where the advanced support tunnel was not working properly
- Resolved an issue where gratuitous ARP updates were not being sent after an automatic failover
- Resolved an issue where 169.254.1.x was only accessible over HTTPS when networking restrictions were enabled. It is now accessible over HTTP as well.
- *Resolved an issue where a second hard drive would not display correctly on the Storage page if it was not provisioned during the initial setup of the Virtual Appliance
- The SMTP settings in the /appliance interface are not saved when upgrading your appliance’s base firmware to 3.1.10. To avoid this, record your SMTP settings before upgrading. This issue does not exist in version 3.1.11.
- Items with an asterisk (*) apply to the Virtual Appliance only
- Service Patch 8 is included in Base version 3.1.10
- Service Patch 9 is included in Base version 3.1.11