- This release is available by download from the BeyondTrust Client Portal (https://www.beyondtrust.com/support/) and by using the BeyondTrust Auto-Updater.
- The MD5 signature is: 4ed83fbdd0732517dae7b66bf4a0a400.
- The SHA-1 signature is: c53a326a14523e5ad4f55b578d38e02b131be155.
New Features and Enhancements:
- Added optional TreatImagesAsHosts parameter to Get-RetinaScanResults PowerShell cmdlet.
- Added HTTP/S CHECK_CREDENTIALS check type.
- Removed audit dependencies on machine enumeration job option.
- Improved sending of non-vulnerable audit findings to management console in cases where administrative access is not granted (light writeback mode 3).
- Removed deprecated scan job options from PowerShell interface.
- SQLite component upgraded to version 3.31.0.
- We now allow newer cumulative CHECK_ORACLE_PATCH audits to supersede older ones.
- Resolved issue in which reporter module writes messages to incorrect output (stderr vs stdout).
- Resolved issue in which there is a scanner exception in database enumeration due to an orphaned thread.
- Resolved an issue in which SCAP scans against Oracle databases fail due to missing component.