The Bomgar Android Rep Consoles work with:
- Android Smartphones running Android 2.2+
- Existing Bomgar installations, version 12.1 or greater
- Support sites with a trusted CA-signed certificate on the appliance
- Remotely view a customer’s or employee’s screen and control their mouse and keyboard
- Chat with end-users, other reps, and trusted third parties within the session
- Initiate a remote support session from a Smartphone without requiring the end-user to have pre-installed software or be on a pre-defined user list
- Simultaneously work on multiple sessions, and invite other reps into a session to collaborate and fix problems
- Access and Support unattended desktops or laptops via Bomgar’s Jump Technology
- Mobile reps that are in Extended Availability mode are currently being redirected to a black browser page instead of joining them to the session.
- When going from full screen, back to normal screen view, and then clicking on the chat icon, the keyboard will pop up, covering up the text edit box.
- When supporting remote systems with large screen resolutions, it may take a few seconds for the screen to completely update.