External Attacks and Privileged Accounts: 5 Steps to Control the Threat Potential
Download this eBook Now!
Attackers are aware of the value of your organization’s intellectual property, and now look at exfiltration of data as a business, leveraging your privileged credentials as the means to make that business profitable.
To help you evaluate and address the threat potential in your own organization, we’ve partnered with Nick Cavalancia from Techvangelism to develop an eBook, “External Attacks and Privileged Accounts: 5 Steps to Control the Threat Potential.”
In the eBook, we’ll cover:
- The latest tactics used by external hackers to gain access
- Some of the latest technology you can use to combat external threats
- How to conduct a comprehensive inventory of assets and privileged accounts
- Best practices for managing vulnerabilities and privileged access together
- Ways to leverage your organization’s threat analytics data to ensure continuous monitoring and mitigation
Download this informative eBook today.