If you are a Dell TPAM customer for privileged account management, the recent announcement of Dell One Identity Safeguard for Privileged Passwords is probably leaving you with more questions than answers.
- Should you undertake an expensive and complex migration to a partial replacement solution from Dell?
- Should you have to maintain multiple, disjointed tools when a single product could help instead?
- Is now the right time to explore other, more holistic and feature-complete privileged access management solutions?
- Are you concerned about the stability of and support for Dell’s software solutions considering their pending sale by Dell in the wake of the EMC merger?
BeyondTrust can help. We recently announced a migration program that will mitigate the significant impact this announcement will have on your security operations. I this informational on-demand webinar where we will explore the value of:
- Completely integrated privileged password and session management capabilities in single, easy-to-use solution
- Network-based discovery – finding accounts and assets and locking them down automatically
- Providing risk-aware insights through privileged threat analytics
- A clean, uncluttered HTML5 user interface for end users
Be sure to view the end of the webinar to learn about a special, limited time pricing and services offer available only to existing Dell privileged account management customers.