Did You Know Retina Could Do All This?
January 26, 2017 | 10:00 AM PT / 1:00 PM ET
Thanks! Please check your email for more details.Thanks for registering for “Did You Know Retina Could Do All This?” on Thursday, January 26, 2017 at 10:00 AM PT / 1:00 PM ET. You will receive confirmation and reminder emails with login details.
We’ve been hard at work cramming in all your favorite feature requests and making core enhancements to the Retina family of vulnerability management solutions.
Did you know Retina…
- enables you to find and fix defenseless Internet of Things (IoT) devices?
- reports on the latest CVSS version 3 framework enhancements?
- scans one or more hosts in minutes, via its redesigned host-based agent?
- alerts you to CWE weaknesses like software security flaws, bugs, and more?
- supports Powershell command line and scripting capabilities for starting scans, generating reports, and more.
Want to see these new capabilities in action? Join BeyondTrust Enterprise Vulnerability Management Product Manager, Alex DaCosta, for this brief 45-minute webinar. Discover how to:
- Identify IoT devices at-risk of becoming Mirai zombies.
- Close security gaps created by cloud, virtual and mobile platforms.
- Prioritize threats based on enhanced CVSS v3 and CWE data.
- Simplify vulnerability scanning and reporting via Powershell