A Practical Guide to Getting Control Over Accounts
Elevated privileges for users, accounts, SSH keys, and assets can pose a serious threat to your data. But often, IT security teams have no way of knowing if their enterprise is at risk. In order to get complete control, you need complete visibility.
Once you’ve discovered all privileged accounts, what should you do next?
This on demand micro-webinar discusses strategies for getting full visibility into all privileged accounts, then managing them quickly and securely.
We will demonstrate how you can:
- Centrally manage all users, accounts, and SSH keys with a single solution
- Route workflow to different groups according to runtime parameters
- Automatically log users onto resources using managed credentials with zero exposure.
- Monitor all privileged session activity for playback or session termination
- Use threat analytics to correlate diverse asset, user and threat activity to reveal critical risks
PowerBroker Privilege DART is a standalone executable that you set up and run in minutes, with no installation required. The tool is non-intrusive, will not affect performance on target systems, and keeps your privilege data completely private.
If you’ve downloaded PowerBroker Privilege DART (Discovery and Reporting Tool) for privilege discovery, or just want better visibility into your privileges, this will be an insightful webinar.